top of page
Recent Past Events
- 19 Oct 2023, 20:30Kabo, Str. Moinești 49, București 061232, RomaniaThe Centre for Youth and International Studies (CYIS) fosters intergenerational dialogue with governments, academia and industry. The Attaché Soirées strengthen the relationships amongst diplomatic communities. Dress code: Business Casual Spouses allowed to join.
- 20 May 2022, 20:00 – 23:50QUARTIER LEOPOLD, Pl. du Luxembourg 9, 1050 Ixelles, BelgiumAfter two years of COVID-19 restrictions, the Centre is hosting its first CYIS Social! The CYIS Social aims to bring our international community of young experts to engage in dialogue on emerging threats to youth, deepen collaboration on projects & network. The CYIS social is open only to Members.
- 02 Mar 2022, 20:30 – 21:00Join Twitter Spaces: https://bit.ly/3K8HHTLA week that started with hopes of a summit in the near future between U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin ended with a feeling that we are currently living in the darkest hours of Europe since the Second World War.
- 25 Nov 2020, 19:00 – 19:45 CETZoom WebinarIn our rapidly evolving environment emerging technologies impact all dimensions of life. As part of our commitment towards the 2030 agenda, we are honoured to have our fantastic speakers share their in-depth insights on the benefits and challenges we may face in the next decades.
- 14 Oct 2020, 18:00 – 19:00 CESTZoomOur keynote speaker Natalia Zhurina, Research and Education Officer Agency for the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons in Latin America and the Caribbean (OPANAL), will discuss together with our Samir I. Chouman, Director Politico-Military Dimension, the role of youth in disarmament.
bottom of page